- All HiBoost products have a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty. Simply email or call us in case of questions.
- All weBoost products have a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. Simply email or call us in case of questions.
- All DoCall products have a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. Simply email or call us in case of questions.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
All weBoost products are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason the performance of any product is not acceptable, the product may be returned to the reseller with a dated proof of purchase.
weBoost signal boosters and kits are warranted for two (2) years against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Warranty cases may be resolved by returning the product directly to the reseller with a dated proof of purchase. Signal boosters and kits may also be returned directly to the manufacturer at the consumer’s expense, with a dated proof of purchase and a returned material authorization (RMA) number supplied by weBoost. weBoost shall, at its option, either repair or replace the product. weBoost will pay for delivery of the repaired or replaced product back to the original consumer if located within the continental U.S. This warranty does not apply to any signal boosters or kits determined by weBoost to have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties. Failure to use a surge protected AC power strip with at least a 1000 Joule rating will void your warranty. Replacement products after 90 days of purchase may include refurbished weBoost products that have been recertified to conform with product specifications.
To Start Your Return:
- Contact Technical Support@ 866-294-1660 for troubleshooting and possible return/exchange of product.
- After booster information (serial number, model number, date of purchase) is provided, an RMA number is given to the customer.
- Once shipping information is provided to Technical Support agent, the agent explains to customer that they can ship the returning product(s) to the following address: Wilson Electronics ATTN: Returns Dept 3301 E. Deseret Dr St George, UT 84790
- This can be shipped an any form/fashion (i.e. UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.)
- In some cases, a UPS shipping label can be provided to customer; email address from customer would be required, so that label can be sent via email and printed by customer.
- Once product(s) arrives at our facility, turnaround shipment for replacement product(s) to be sent to customer is typically 5-7 business days.
- If shipping label is required, time frame for shipping label to arrive to customer’s email account is 24-48 hours.
- Once shipping label is affixed to package, customer may drop off package at UPS location or approved drop-off location. In some cases, UPS may be contacted to pick up package from customer location.
- If refunding product, once we have received package from customer the refund will typically take 7-10 business days for charges to appear in customer’s account.
Our policy is to honor product warranties and to perform services only on products purchased from an authorized Wilson Electronics dealer who signed a written agreement with Wilson Electronics and only accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase. If you purchase a Wilson Electronics product from an unauthorized dealer or if the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced or altered, your Wilson Electronics warranty will not be valid.
If you want to return your product under warranty, please, follow our instructions:
- Contact our Customer Support;
- Provide our Customer Support with details about the issue with pictures/videos;
- Our Customer Support specialists will help you by either fixing the existing product or proceeding with a replacement.
In case of a replacement:
- Customer will be asked to ship back the product according to our return policy guideline.
- After receiving the product to our fulfillment center, we will inspect if there is any technical issue with the product and will give a report with options of replacement or a refund according to our return policy guideline.
Warranty won’t be covered if:
- There is any physical damage with any item in the package;
- The unit was opened from inside and there was a repair attempt;
- The customer is not providing any proof of the malfunction.
- The customer is not providing the proof of purchase (i.e. email, invoice)