- Is it legal to use?
- Where are you based?
- Do you have a shop from where I can come and take my product?
- What do the bars on my phone mean?
- What’s the difference between 3G and 4G?
- Am I supposed to set my phone reception to a different setting, if I still see 1 or 2 bars?
- How can I find out what frequency I have on my phone?
- Do you repair signals boosters?
- When does the Money Back guarantee begin? From the date of order, or date received?
- Do you sell only boosters?
- In general, has there been any study done assessing how far out you can still get a signal?
- Just wanted to know if you have an office in my town or anywhere else?
Returns and Refunds
- What is your Returns Policy for orders?
- Can I return an item for a replacement instead of a refund?
- How long does it take for me to get a refund?
- Do we have to pay for the return? How much?
- Have you received my returned items?
- How do I return something to you?
- What address can I use to return my items to you?
- How can I arrange a return and refund?
- What courier service should I use for my return?
- I just noticed in your email that the returned unit should be in the same packaging. Unfortunately, I don’t have the original packaging. Is this acceptable?
- Shall I use our PO number for the return?
- Can the 4G booster cover 3G and 2G signal as well?
- What is a Mobile Signal Booster?
- Will the booster improve my signal if I have no signal?
- Are mobile boosters safe?
- How does the signal booster work?
- Can the signal booster improve signal outside?
- How to choose the right booster for home/office or any other indoor space?
- Is it possible to split the signal inside using a splitter?
- Is there a warranty for your boosters?
- Does the booster work with GPRS?
- Can I use my cable/antenna with your booster?
- Can I order only the booster, not the whole kit? What will be the price?
- Can the booster be used with cell modem?
- Is the booster compatible with my provider?
- Why do I need a booster if my outside signal is 3-5 bars?
- My booster is not working. How can you fix that?
- What time can I call you?
- Can you please tell me how to order 20 meters cable?
- If I’m approximately 180° out of alignment with the tower, how would that affect the sensitivity of the antenna?
- I would like to know how GSM booster works.
- Do I have to specify the GSM service provider on the unit or they pick whichever signal is available?
- What is in the booster kit?
- Do you supply a lightning rod and a lightning arrestor?
- For 95% of the time I am getting 5 bars, then it occasionally drops to 1 or 0 for a small time 5-10 minutes. Is there a reason for this happening?
- Do you have option which covers all networks?
- Do you know if aerial connections are waterproof?
- Will your booster work for the credit card machine?
- Order Issues
- Payments and Promos
Shipping and Delivery
- Do you ship to my country?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Can I track the delivery of my order?
- What do you charge for standard shipping?
- What happens if I’m not at home when my order arrives?
- What should I do if my order hasn’t been delivered yet?
- Can I have my parcel redirected to a different address?
- I want to change the delivery address, but 24 hours have passed and the product has already been shipped.
- I’ve just placed an order and would like to know its tracking number.
- Since I bought my signal booster I have moved house. Can you send it to my new address?
- I did not have time to pick up my parcel from the courier and they have returned the item.
- Not sure if anybody will be available to receive the booster. What can you do?
- I haven’t received my order yet and want to place a new order and then cancel the original one.
- I placed an order. When will I get it?
- Is there anything you are able to do to speed up the delivery?
- Do you provide installation service?
- Do the outside antennas differ?
- How much cable do I need for installation?
- How should I install the outside and inside antennas?
- What are the readings on the booster’s LCD screen indicating the booster works fine?
- Can I use more cable for inside antenna?
- How close does the aerial have to be from the network tower?
- Do I have to direct the antenna to a certain direction?
- Can I put the outdoor antenna on the same TV aerial without having some of interference?
- The indoor antenna is currently in the loft where there is a lot of insulation glass wool. Is that likely to interfere with the signal?
- How should I split the signal?
- How long it takes to set up a signal booster?
- How do I position the units, inside or outside?
- One outside antenna can have three internal antennas connected to it?
- What is the maximum of cable from booster unit to internal antenna?
- Can I install the booster and internal antennas on the veranda?
- If the outdoor antenna is separated from the booster by a wall, does it still need to be 15m away?
- I have my antenna in a normal signal spot and it keeps giving the reading of an input -44 and output 24. Then it flashes off. What shall I do?
- Should the indoor antenna be mounted on the wall for it to work properly or can it be near the floor?
- I fitted a mobile phone booster, however it is affecting the wi-fi signal in the house. When I disconnect the booster the wi-fi comes back to normal again. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?
- The down button does not indicate a problem or a solution. Where on the instructions does it say about the antenna being away from the aerials?
- Is there any adapter that can link signal booster to plug socket or could we cut off the existing plug and replace it with a plug that will fit into the socket in the wall?
- As I have a single storied house, there is no way I can put 15m mast on it. What I have to do?
- How should the external antenna be fixed?
- Should S2 BS and S2 MS Signal Reception strength be considered?
- Is it possible for you to give me a picture/s of what the display should look like in a perfect working installation?
- How do I power my Dual Band Booster from my boat’s 12VDC system?
- Is the pvc stick supplied?
- Does the pole have to be plastic or can it be metal?
- Does the external antenna connect to BS or to MS?
Are mobile boosters safe?
CE and RoHS approvals guarantee that the product does not contain any hazardous substances.
+1 202 517 2176
Live support 24/7
Shop Our Products