- Is it legal to use?
- Where are you based?
- Do you have a shop from where I can come and take my product?
- What do the bars on my phone mean?
- What’s the difference between 3G and 4G?
- Am I supposed to set my phone reception to a different setting, if I still see 1 or 2 bars?
- How can I find out what frequency I have on my phone?
- Do you repair signals boosters?
- When does the Money Back guarantee begin? From the date of order, or date received?
- Do you sell only boosters?
- In general, has there been any study done assessing how far out you can still get a signal?
- Just wanted to know if you have an office in my town or anywhere else?
Returns and Refunds
- What is your Returns Policy for orders?
- Can I return an item for a replacement instead of a refund?
- How long does it take for me to get a refund?
- Do we have to pay for the return? How much?
- Have you received my returned items?
- How do I return something to you?
- What address can I use to return my items to you?
- How can I arrange a return and refund?
- What courier service should I use for my return?
- I just noticed in your email that the returned unit should be in the same packaging. Unfortunately, I don’t have the original packaging. Is this acceptable?
- Shall I use our PO number for the return?
- Can the 4G booster cover 3G and 2G signal as well?
- What is a Mobile Signal Booster?
- Will the booster improve my signal if I have no signal?
- Are mobile boosters safe?
- How does the signal booster work?
- Can the signal booster improve signal outside?
- How to choose the right booster for home/office or any other indoor space?
- Is it possible to split the signal inside using a splitter?
- Is there a warranty for your boosters?
- Does the booster work with GPRS?
- Can I use my cable/antenna with your booster?
- Can I order only the booster, not the whole kit? What will be the price?
- Can the booster be used with cell modem?
- Is the booster compatible with my provider?
- Why do I need a booster if my outside signal is 3-5 bars?
- My booster is not working. How can you fix that?
- What time can I call you?
- Can you please tell me how to order 20 meters cable?
- If I’m approximately 180° out of alignment with the tower, how would that affect the sensitivity of the antenna?
- I would like to know how GSM booster works.
- Do I have to specify the GSM service provider on the unit or they pick whichever signal is available?
- What is in the booster kit?
- Do you supply a lightning rod and a lightning arrestor?
- For 95% of the time I am getting 5 bars, then it occasionally drops to 1 or 0 for a small time 5-10 minutes. Is there a reason for this happening?
- Do you have option which covers all networks?
- Do you know if aerial connections are waterproof?
- Will your booster work for the credit card machine?
- Order Issues
- Payments and Promos
Shipping and Delivery
- Do you ship to my country?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Can I track the delivery of my order?
- What do you charge for standard shipping?
- What happens if I’m not at home when my order arrives?
- What should I do if my order hasn’t been delivered yet?
- Can I have my parcel redirected to a different address?
- I want to change the delivery address, but 24 hours have passed and the product has already been shipped.
- I’ve just placed an order and would like to know its tracking number.
- Since I bought my signal booster I have moved house. Can you send it to my new address?
- I did not have time to pick up my parcel from the courier and they have returned the item.
- Not sure if anybody will be available to receive the booster. What can you do?
- I haven’t received my order yet and want to place a new order and then cancel the original one.
- I placed an order. When will I get it?
- Is there anything you are able to do to speed up the delivery?
- Do you provide installation service?
- Do the outside antennas differ?
- How much cable do I need for installation?
- How should I install the outside and inside antennas?
- What are the readings on the booster’s LCD screen indicating the booster works fine?
- Can I use more cable for inside antenna?
- How close does the aerial have to be from the network tower?
- Do I have to direct the antenna to a certain direction?
- Can I put the outdoor antenna on the same TV aerial without having some of interference?
- The indoor antenna is currently in the loft where there is a lot of insulation glass wool. Is that likely to interfere with the signal?
- How should I split the signal?
- How long it takes to set up a signal booster?
- How do I position the units, inside or outside?
- One outside antenna can have three internal antennas connected to it?
- What is the maximum of cable from booster unit to internal antenna?
- Can I install the booster and internal antennas on the veranda?
- If the outdoor antenna is separated from the booster by a wall, does it still need to be 15m away?
- I have my antenna in a normal signal spot and it keeps giving the reading of an input -44 and output 24. Then it flashes off. What shall I do?
- Should the indoor antenna be mounted on the wall for it to work properly or can it be near the floor?
- I fitted a mobile phone booster, however it is affecting the wi-fi signal in the house. When I disconnect the booster the wi-fi comes back to normal again. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?
- The down button does not indicate a problem or a solution. Where on the instructions does it say about the antenna being away from the aerials?
- Is there any adapter that can link signal booster to plug socket or could we cut off the existing plug and replace it with a plug that will fit into the socket in the wall?
- As I have a single storied house, there is no way I can put 15m mast on it. What I have to do?
- How should the external antenna be fixed?
- Should S2 BS and S2 MS Signal Reception strength be considered?
- Is it possible for you to give me a picture/s of what the display should look like in a perfect working installation?
- How do I power my Dual Band Booster from my boat’s 12VDC system?
- Is the pvc stick supplied?
- Does the pole have to be plastic or can it be metal?
- Does the external antenna connect to BS or to MS?
I would like to know how GSM booster works.
The outside antenna catches the signal provided by the mobile operator’s cell tower, transmits it to the amplifier, which boosts the signal via an internal ceiling antenna.
You just need to install all and plug in.
+1 202 517 2176
Live support 24/7
Shop Our Products